Are you aware that your experience at work may be impacting you physically, emotionally and spiritually?
Compassion Fatigue is the profound exhaustion that we experience from constantly giving of ourselves with few opportunities for restoration.
In this workshop facilitated by local Licensed Professional Counselor Becky Pomeroy, you will:
- learn to identify the ways that emotional, physical and spiritual
distress are present in your life
- learn warning signs in yourself and your workplace
- begin to identify ways that you can take care of yourself at work
and home so that you can thrive
- start conversations to take back to your workplace – about how
you can each make a difference at your workplace
- we all care deeply about our clients – we want to positively impact
them and our community
- come and learn how you can begin the conversations and the process
Wednesday, Nov. 9, 2016
Cathedral of St. Paul Community Room, 134 W. 7th St., Erie
Registration: 8:30 to 9 a.m.
Workshop: 9 to 11 a.m.
Leadership Luncheon: 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. (Executive directors, board members and human resource managers are invited to a free lunch with Becky to discuss the workshop and how you can make positive changes for your employees.)
Pre-registration (through 11/7/16): $20
Student fee: $10
Day-of registration will be available at $25 per person, as space allows
For more information and to register, click here.