Hi, I'm Becky Pomeroy, a Licensed Professional Counselor.
For more than 25 years, I have been working as a speaker, workshop leader, and individual therapist in private practice. As a therapist, I specialize in working with individuals who experience anxiety, depression, or difficulties in the midst of life transitions.
My mission is for you:
- to hear your own voice.
- to become aware of options for growth in your life and relationships that have been previously hidden from your view.
- to gain skills that lead to balance in your mind, body, and spirit so you can find real, deep, and long-lasting change.
- to respond with compassion and validation
- to understand the importance of self-care
- to gain the wisdom/ability to say no and yes